After much consideration, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s safety. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your life. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is well worth the cost.
Here’s how Decatur home monitoring works
If you like the thought of always having someone there to provide support during a crisis, round-the-clock home monitoring is the right option for you. Although they are always just seconds away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are overly invasive. You won’t see them surveilling your property or checking your camera recordings. Instead, they go to work the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your home’s smart hub then sends the warning automatically to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring representative will then reach out to you to confirm the emergency and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist is unable to reach you, they will instantly alert emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the crisis and will act as the primary point of contact with authorities if you are not at home.
Essentially, you may equate monitoring to having your own skilled security personnel connected to your security devices. This gives you more than merely inner peace as you have real-life experts to guide you during your time of need.