How does home monitoring work in Decatur?
After much consideration, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s safety. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your life. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is well worth the cost.
Here’s how Decatur home monitoring works
If you like the thought of always having someone there to provide support during a crisis, round-the-clock home monitoring is the right option for you. Although they are always just seconds away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are overly invasive. You won’t see them surveilling your property or checking your camera recordings. Instead, they go to work the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your home’s smart hub then sends the warning automatically to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring representative will then reach out to you to confirm the emergency and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist is unable to reach you, they will instantly alert emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the crisis and will act as the primary point of contact with authorities if you are not at home.
Essentially, you may equate monitoring to having your own skilled security personnel connected to your security devices. This gives you more than merely inner peace as you have real-life experts to guide you during your time of need.
Safeguarding your home, even when you’re away
Having 24/7 support on call to help with an emergency is nice when you’re home as you’ll have your hands full making sure those in your family are away from harm. It’s even more vital when something happens when you’re at work or traveling. Imagine your smoke detector beeping or an entrypoint sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on holiday. What will happen when there isn’t anyone there to hear the warning of the blaring siren? When you incorporate round-the-clock monitoring, your property is always protected, no matter where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Decatur home monitoring
You might think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your property’s security. All signals and communications go through this convenient, centralized hub. In addition to being your direct link to monitoring experts, the smart hub offers these added advantages:
- Emergency button to contact your home monitoring agents
- 2-way audio feature letting you speak right to your monitoring specialists
- You can call for help with any type of concern, including medical matters
If you’re not able to find your phone when a disaster takes place, you’ll still be able to communicate with your monitoring staff straight through your central hub.
Get home monitoring with your advanced Decatur security system
Consult with the specialists at Vivint and order a comprehensive Decatur smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, safety alarms, and entryway sensors you need. We understand the value of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our popular packages. If you’re ready to boost your home’s protection, place a call to (256) 305-1902 or submit the form below to begin.