The best in monitored fire alarms provide an enhancement in how they work as well. These devices not only detect smoke, they will also identify increasing heat levels. If they are activated, your monitoring experts are promptly notified. They can even be configured to send notifications right to your smartphone.
Why do you need fire alarm monitoring in Decatur?
When an emergency happens, you will have a lot to do simply ensuring your family members are secure. Having a contingency in place that can immediately verify the alarm and contact emergency responders in your name is merely a smart move.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Decatur:
- Smoke or fire is detected, and your alarm triggers
- Your integrated home security system contacts your 24-hour monitoring professionals immediately
- You are contacted to verify the emergency and to inquire about your safety
- If your monitoring professionals are unable to get in contact with you, or you verify the fire, they will alert emergency services promptly
These steps, from the setting off of your alarm to the dispatch of the fire department, take place in rapid succession. As you gather up your family to exit the grounds, emergency professionals are likely already responding. If you incorporate fire alarm monitoring, you will get these perks:
- 24/7 protection regardless of your location
- Enhanced likelihood of speedy response times from emergency personnel
- Committed monitoring professionals who will know which safety alarm was tripped
- Peace of mind knowing someone is always standing by to assist
It’s smart to remember that catastrophes can take place at any time. Imagine accidentally leaving a candle burning when you depart for the night, and a furry friend succeeds in push it over. While this situation might appear implausible, it can happen. In the event it does, you’ll be safeguarded with 24/7 fire alarm monitoring.
Stay safe with 24/7 monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better idea of how fire alarm monitoring works in Decatur, it’s the perfect time to equip your property with a comprehensive system from Vivint. We’ll supply you with monitored fire alarms and other safety devices in your personalized plan. When you choose 24-hour monitoring, your home will be protected at every moment, no matter where you are. Get started on your versatile smart home right now by contacting (256) 305-1902 or filling out the form on this page.